- Collection of your personal information. Described below are situations in which personal information is collected and the purposes for which it is collected. “Personal Information” is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, telephone log information such as your phone number, credit or debit card number, title, information generated from use of our Products, and other information required to provide a Product, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. Some of the reasons we collect your Personal Information may include:
- account registration
- enabling access to certain Products
- use of certain Product features
- generating reports based on information collected from use of our Products
- requesting service and support for our Products and providing such support
- placing transactions or orders
- participating in an online survey
- submitting an entry for an opt-in sweepstakes or other promotion
- billing and collecting payments for our Products
- participating in discussion groups or forums
- registering for membership programs or newsletter subscriptions
- customizing the advertising and content you see
- To operate, maintain, and improve our Products.
- To process your orders, issue invoices and deliver the Products that you have ordered.
- To provide reports based on information collected from use of our Products.
- To keep you up to date on the latest Product announcements, system enhancements, special offers, and other information, provided that you can edit your marketing preferences at any time as described below.
- To provide support, feedback and assistance related to the Products.
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing or promotional activities on the Callvention or affiliate websites. Personal Information may be collected to administer those programs.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To support recruitment inquiries.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To provide information on your request to another individual such as a friend or co-worker.
- To meet contract obligations or when we do a business deal, or when there is a sale or transfer of all or part of our business or assets (which could include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding).
- To protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
- Accessing and updating your Personal Information. If your Personal Information changes, please notify Callvention at firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to Your Account to make the applicable changes.
If you believe Callvention is in possession of your Personal Information that you want modified or deleted, you may send an email request to email@example.com. We may need to retain some Personal Information for the period of time necessary for legal proceedings, legal requirements or for settling your account.
- Unsubscribing and Opting Out. Each promotional email from Callvention or from third parties to whom Callvention has given your email address with your consent includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that category of mailing or from receiving email from that third party.
You may also unsubscribe from Callvention’s promotional emails by sending an email, including your name and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have additional questions regarding your disclosure choices and Callvention’s policies regarding receipt of promotional email, you may contact Callvention by sending an email with your name and email address to email@example.com.
- Non-personal/anonymous information collection. In some instances, Callvention may collect non-personal (aggregate or demographic) data through cookies, web logs, and web beacons. This information is used to better understand and improve the usability, performance, and effectiveness of the website. Please read the “Cookies” section below for more information.
In addition, by using some of our Products, anonymous network information may be transmitted back to us such as Product usage information, which might include information about your computer operating system, browser type, pages you viewed, and information about your use of and actions with our Product. This information is transmitted back to us so we can determine how users are interacting with our Products, to assist us with improving our Products, and to correct any problems that may occur.
- Sharing your personal information. We do not sell or rent your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
We may share your Personal Information within Callvention and its affiliated companies and with third party service providers for purposes of data processing or storage.
We may also share your Personal Information with business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested Product or transaction, including processing orders, processing credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting event and seminar registration and providing customer support. We only provide these third parties with Personal Information needed to complete/utilize the requested Product or transaction, and the third parties are not permitted to use your Personal Information except for purpose of completing/providing the requested Product or transaction.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your Personal Information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
We may collect and possibly share Personal Information and any other additional information available to us in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Callvention’s terms of service, or as otherwise required by law, including pursuant to lawful requests and legal process or to protect the rights and property of Callvention, our agents, customers and others.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
- Security of your Personal Information. Callvention is committed to protecting the Personal Information you share with us. We utilize a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
When we transfer credit card information over the Internet, we protect it using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
We recommend you to take every precaution in protecting your Personal Information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
- Cookies. Like many websites, Callvention uses technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, which allow us to make your visit to our website easier, more efficient and more valuable by providing you with a customized experience and recognizing you when you return.
A cookie cannot read personal data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites; indeed, the only Personal Information a cookie can contain is information you supply yourself. Accepting the cookies used on our website may give us access to information about your browsing behavior, which we may use to personalize your experience and track user traffic patterns, and to merge this info when you register. We do this in order to determine the usefulness of our website information to our users and to see how effective our navigational structure is in helping users reach that information. You may browse most of Callvention’s website without accepting cookies from Callvention; however, some website functionality may be lost by disabling cookies on your computer. Other Callvention web pages, particularly those which require a login and password, require cookies and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser.
In addition, Callvention uses web beacons in conjunction with cookies to understand user behavior. Web beacons are simply a convenient way of gathering basic statistics and managing cookies, and do not give away any extra information from your computer. Turning off your browser’s cookies will prevent web beacons from tracking your specific activity.
If you prefer not to receive cookies while browsing our website or via HTML-formatted emails, you can set your browser to warn you before it accepts cookies or refuse the cookie when your browser alerts you to its presence. You can also refuse all cookies by turning them off in your browser. You may browse most of the Callvention Website without accepting cookies; however, some website functionality may be lost by disabling cookies on your computer. Other Callvention web pages, particularly those which require a login and password, require cookies and cannot be used when you have disabled cookies in your browser. For additional information about cookies and other tracking technologies, including instructions for blocking their use, see http://www.cookiecentral.com/faq/.
- Linked websites and third party services. Our Website and services may provide links to other third-party websites and services which are outside our control and not covered by this Policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites you visit or services you use.
- ACTIVITIES/forums. If you participate in a Callvention Activity or forum on our sites, you should be aware that the information you provide there could be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside Callvention.
- Children’s privacy. Callvention does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information on a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems. Callvention encourages parents and guardians to go online with their children. Here are a few tips to help make a child’s online experience safer:
- Teach children never to give Personal Information (such as name, address, phone number, school, etc.) unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult.
- Know the sites your children are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for website privacy policies. Know how your child’s information is treated.
- Please visit the FTC’s website for more tips on protecting children’s privacy online.
- Consent to Transfer, Processing and Storage of Personal Information. We may transfer your Personal Information to the United States, to any Callvention affiliate worldwide, or to third parties acting on our behalf for the purposes of processing or storage, and by providing any Personal Information you fully understand and unambiguously consent to such transfer, processing and storage of such information.
- Questions or comments? Should you have any privacy-related questions or comments related to this Policy, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact us at this address:
1507 7th Street, #91
Santa Monica, California 90410
- Policy updates. Callvention may amend this privacy statement from time to time, and at any time. We will post a notice whenever this privacy statement is materially changed. Your continued use of the Callvention Website or Products after any change will signify and confirm your assent to those changes.